Terms and conditions
Right of withdrawal: You may withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days, without having to give your reasons. The withdrawal period expires 14 calendar days after the day on which you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, took possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, please notify LANCASTER PLUS, S.L.U., PG Cova Solera – CL Londres, 2 | 08191 Rubí (Barcelona), telephone +34 937336575, email firstname.lastname@example.org of your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal declaration (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the withdrawal form on this link, but its use is not mandatory. To comply with the withdrawal deadline, the communication related to the exercise of this right must be sent no later than the expiry of the respective period.
Consequences of withdrawal: In the event that you withdraw, we shall reimburse all payments received, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional charges resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive ordinary delivery methods that we offer) without undue delay, and in all cases, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which you informed us of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We shall make said reimbursement using the same payment method you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly indicate otherwise; at all events, you will be charged for the reimbursement. We may retain the reimbursement until we have received the goods or until you have presented proof of the return of said goods, whichever occurs soonest. You should return the goods to us or deliver them to us at LANCASTER PLUS, S.L.U., with address at PG Cova Solera – CL Londres, 2 | 08191 Rubí (Barcelona), without delay, and in all cases, no later than 14 calendar days after the date on which you informed us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline will be deemed fulfilled if you return the goods before the end of that period. You must pay the direct cost of returning the goods. You will be considered liable for the reduction in the value of the goods as a result of handling them in a manner other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts related to:
- The provision of services, once the services have been executed in full, if said execution has started with the prior, express consent of the consumer/user and subject to the recognition by the consumer/user that they are aware that once the contract has been executed in full by the company, they will lose their right of withdrawal.
- The supply of good or provision of services whose price is subject to fluctuations in the financial market that the company cannot control and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods produced in accordance with the consumer/user’s specifications, or that are clearly customised.
- The supply of goods that may be easily damaged or rapidly deteriorate.
- The supply of sealed goods that cannot be returned for reasons related to health or hygiene whose seals have been removed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which, after delivery and considering their nature, have been mixed in an inseparable manner with other goods.
- The supply of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed at the time of signing the sales contract and which cannot be delivered within 30 days, whose real value depends on market fluctuations beyond the control of the company.
- Contracts in which the consumer/user has specifically requested the company to visit them to perform urgent repair or maintenance operations; if during said visit, the company provides additional services to those specified by the consumer or supplies goods other than the spare parts that must be used to carry out the maintenance or repair operations, the right of withdrawal shall apply to such additional services or goods.
- The supply of audio or video recordings or sealed computer programs whose seals have been removed by the consumer/user after delivery.
- The supply of daily press, newspaper or magazine publications, with the exception of contracts for subscribing to such publications.
- Public auction contracts.
- The supply of hosting services for purposes other than use as home delivery, transportation of goods, vehicle rental, meals or services related to leisure activities, if such contracts foresee a specific deadline or term of execution.
- The supply of digital content that is no provided on a physical medium if the execution has commenced with the prior, express consent of the consumer/user if the latter is aware that they will lose their right of withdrawal as a result.
Order management and delivery term
Your order will be confirmed as soon as payment of said order has been confirmed. The management and delivery term is approximately one week, depending on the type of product and its destination. (The terms may be longer for deliveries to the Balearic and Canary Islands, for external logistical reasons).
The products shall be sent to the address indicated by the user when the purchase was made. Said data may be provided to the third parties in charge of delivering the products. We shall not be held liable for errors in the delivery if the delivery address entered by the user in the order form is incorrect or has been omitted.
The delivery terms indicated for each product may vary for logistical reasons or due to Force Majeure events. In the event of a delay, the user will be informed as soon as the company becomes aware of it.
The delivery charge will be added to the price of the product as a transport cost, depending on the destination of the shipment. After indicating the delivery address during the purchase process, the online store will specify the exact amount of the transport cost for your order.
Order cancellation policy
Make sure that the product you are purchasing is the one you want, as the order cannot be cancelled once the purchase has been made. In the event that the product or service is not available after placing the order, the user will be informed by email of the total or partial cancellation of said order, leading to the total or partial reimbursement of the charge generated in their current or PayPal account. Partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not give the right to cancel the order in full.
The user may make the warranty of a product effective in accordance with the current consumer goods warranty legislation. The product warranty term is 2 years.
To make use of the warranty, presentation of the delivery note, invoice or payment receipt is essential.
If you have any other query, please contact our Customer Service department by telephone on +34 937336575 or send an email to info@localhost